6/8/08

3rd attempt at blogging

This is my 3rd attempt at blogging. I have 2 other blogs I've written exactly one thing on (my intro blog) and nothing else. I doubt I can drudge up the password/sign-in links necessary to even go in there and delete them. I love to write... but either for myself or a specific person/few people... regarding a specific topic. So I'm not sure about having a blog out there for any person and their cute little doggie to read... ahh, but as my excited hubby reminded me, you can make them invite-only and passwd protected, etc... i encouraged him to do the blog instead... but alas, here i am... 3rd attempt. I'm also not very tech saavy... that would be an understatement... i don't feel i'm necessarily lacking the brains, but definitely the motivation... i like doing things i'm good at... especially if they're active and outdoors... i'm good at reading... i like reading other people's blogs... but i've never been a huge fan of reading instruction books or webpages on how to download a picture... which is why i still stink at the process of downloading pics on shutterfly and end up loading things 2x as i can't find where the 1st download was filed... at any rate... i did notice that blogger has some very helpful webpages... i'll do my best to wade through those. in the mean time... if anyone would like to give me the quick and dirty on basic blogging, posting pics, etc... i'd rather learn from you... or maybe my dear hubby will learn it all for me then just show me... THAT would be my preference, too! This will hopefully turn into more of a picture posting/journal re: a new addition we hope to add to our family of 2 (human) +1 (puppers) before the end of the year holidays... we're keeping our fingers crossed... and that gives me 6months to practice blogging and downloading a few pics prior to then. cheers!