10/20/09

quick one

ahoyyyy matey!!!!! :)
I'm POPEYE, the sailor man! TOOT TOOT!
I live in a garbage CAN! TOOT TOOT
I eat lots of spinach and play lots of quidditch~
I'm POPEYE the sailor man! TOOT TOOT!


or however it goes!


I forgot to mention in our last blog that he's been clapping up a storm... self-initiated... with a big old grin... and sometimes in response to patty cake and if you're happy and you know it.

He also is just now demo'ing that if he doesn't like a food on a given nite (i.e., cooked carrot pieces tonite), he can use his lovely pincer grasp to drop them precisely through the hole between the attached high chair seat and the table to the waiting nanaboat below. not a speck of remorse. :)

gracious.

i'm sure there was more i was going to add, but... cheers for now!

kz